- Using a large wire whip and China cap muddle peaches into an appropriate container. Do not destroy or mangle the product. Simply push the clear syrup through the cap and let it collect in the container. One bag of peaches gives you approximately 2 cups of delicious peach juice.
- Add 1 ¼ cup of GBR lemonade
- Add 2oz. Peach Syrup (the product that we use to make our award winning peach tea).
- Mix the ingredients with wire whip. Do not use the blender.
- The ingredients for the Peach Martini will be:
- .5oz Triple sec
- .5oz Peach Schnapps
- 1.5oz Vodka
- 2oz. of Peach Martini puree
We’re serving up plenty of Southern Hospitality: TURKEYS, HAMS and all the FIXIN’S!
Online Feast To Go ordering for Georgia Brown’s has Closed.Please call 202-393-4499 if you have any questions.
To view reheating instructions for your Feast To Go, click here.
Click Here to view our Christmas Feast To Go menu
Click Here to view our in house Christmas Dinner menu
General Manager, Ayanna Brown shows you how to make a bountiful Thanksgiving table with the Feast from Georgia Brown’s on WUSA’S GREAT DAY WASHINGTON.
USA TODAY NAMES THE TOP 10 PLACES TO BRUNCH IN DC.
This upscale restaurant attracts a wide mix of politicos and world citizens longing for South Carolina’s Lowcountry cooking. Barbecued salmon fillet, shrimp and grits, Frogmore stew (seafood, no frogs) and Southern fried chicken are menu classics that come with cornbread, biscuits and lots of animated conversation.
Vegetarians find warm embrace in meatless dishes like sautéed black-eyed pea cakes. Fried catfish, biscuit-battered French toast, country ham with gravy and other brunch delights also gain wide approval. Some say that this type of food is a bit heavy — others simply nod and butter another biscuit. Reservations are recommended. METRO: McPherson Square (202-393-4499)