- Using a large wire whip and China cap muddle peaches into an appropriate container. Do not destroy or mangle the product. Simply push the clear syrup through the cap and let it collect in the container. One bag of peaches gives you approximately 2 cups of delicious peach juice.
- Add 1 ¼ cup of GBR lemonade
- Add 2oz. Peach Syrup (the product that we use to make our award winning peach tea).
- Mix the ingredients with wire whip. Do not use the blender.
- The ingredients for the Peach Martini will be:
- .5oz Triple sec
- .5oz Peach Schnapps
- 1.5oz Vodka
- 2oz. of Peach Martini puree
We’re serving up plenty of Southern Hospitality: TURKEYS, HAMS and all the FIXIN’S!
Pre-Order your Turkey or Traditional Oven Roasted Ham (while supplies last) and all the Fixin’s too with a CLICK HERE
Online Feast To Go ordering for Georgia Brown’s has Closed.Please call 202-393-4499 if you have any questions.
To view reheating instructions for your Feast To Go, click here.
WUSA’s GREAT DAY WASHINGTON speaks with Georgia Brown’s Executive Chef, Neal Langermann and Sous Chef Vanetta Ward-Jordan on how they prepare their Thanksgiving feast.
General Manager, Ayanna Brown shows you how to make a bountiful Thanksgiving table with the Feast from Georgia Brown’s on WUSA’S GREAT DAY WASHINGTON.